Repeatedly driving short distances at low speeds can cause deposits to form in the fuel system and engine, resulting in poor starting and poor acceleration. If these problems occur, you are advised to add a detergent additive to the gasoline when you refuel the vehicle.
The additive will remove the deposits, thereby returning the engine to a normal condition. Be sure to use a MITSUBISHI MOTORS GENUINE FUEL SYSTEM CLEANER. Using an unsuitable additive could make the engine malfunction.
2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 Mitsubishi ASX (RVR Outlander Sport) Oil Capacity
|Engine||Oil Capacity (with filter)||Oil type (viscosity)|
|1.6 4A92||4.2 liters||0W-20, 5W-20, 0W-30, 5W-30, 5W-40, 10W-30, 10W-40, 10W-50|
|2.0 4B11||4.3 liters||0W-20, 5W-20, 0W-30, 5W-30, 5W-40, 10W-30, 10W-40, 10W-50|
The engine oil used has a significant effect on the engine’s performance, service life and startability. Be sure to use the oil of the recommended quality and appropriate viscosity. All engines consume a certain amount of oil during normal operation. Therefore, it is important to check the oil level at regular intervals or before starting a long trip.
- Park the vehicle on a horizontal surface.
- Switch off the engine.
- Wait a few minutes.
- Remove the dipstick and wipe it with a clean cloth.
- Reinsert the dipstick as far as it goes.
- Remove the dipstick and read the oil level, which should always be within the range indicated.
- If the oil level is below the specified limit, remove the cap located on the cylinder head cover and add enough oil to raise the level to within the specified range. Do not overfill to avoid engine damage. Be sure to use the specified engine oil and do not mix various types of oil.
- After adding oil, close the cap securely.
- Confirm the oil level by repeating steps 4 to 6.
Use of additives is not recommended since they may reduce the effectiveness of additives already included in the engine oil. It may result in failure of the mechanical assembly.
2010-2020 Mitsubishi ASX Oil Change
2.0 Mitsubishi ASX
|1||Valvoline Advanced Full Synthetic SAE 0W-20 Motor Oil 5 QT||15,013 Reviews||$22.98||Order Now|
|2||Castrol 03060 GTX MAGNATEC 0W-20 Full Synthetic Motor Oil, Green, 5 Quart||7,879 Reviews||$19.96||Order Now|
|3||Castrol 03124 Edge 0W-20 Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil, 5 Quart||7,466 Reviews||$24.47||Order Now|
|4||Pennzoil 550046127 Platinum Full Synthetic Motor Oil (SAE, SN) 0W-20, 5 Quart - Pack of 1||1,830 Reviews||$22.93||Order Now|
|5||AmazonBasics Full Synthetic Motor Oil - 0W-20 - 5 Quart||24,875 Reviews||$22.99||Order Now|
No products found.
1.6 Mitsubishi ASX
|1||Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy Full Synthetic Motor Oil 0W-30, 5QT||108 Reviews||$39.99||Order Now|
|2||Mobil 1 121218 0W-30 ESP Motor Oil - 1 Quart||100 Reviews||$12.99||Order Now|
|3||Mobil 1 121218 0W-30 ESP Motor Oil - 1 Quart (12 Pack)||79 Reviews||$124.54||Order Now|
|4||BMW Twin Power Turbo SAE 0W-30 Diesel Engine Oil||10 Reviews||$14.99||Order Now|
|5||Genuine 0W-30 Twin Power Turbo 7 Liter Oil Change Kit For BMW||15 Reviews||$107.67||Order Now|
No products found.
If the engine oil pressure drops while the engine is running, the warning display is displayed on the information screen in the multi-information display.
- If the vehicle is driven while the engine oil is low, or the oil level is normal but the warning is displayed, the engine may burn out and be damaged.
- If the warning is displayed while the engine is running, immediately park your vehicle in a safe place and check the engine oil level.
- If the warning is displayed while the engine oil level is normal, have it inspected.
Last update on 2021-10-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API