Infiniti QX80 is a luxury SUV. It is best to use the best motor oil for Infiniti QX80s as it will help protect the engine from wear and tear. There are many different types of motor oils, so picking the best one can be difficult. In this article, we will discuss the best-rated motor oils that are available for Infiniti QX80s and why they work well in this vehicle with its specific needs.
The new Infiniti QX80 debuted to the public prior to the 2017 Dubai Auto Show, where it was first previewed. Despite global market shifts and an almost totally redone front end, the car is only a restyling and not a new generation. The new model’s small “frowning” headlights with big lenses and elegant sections of LED daytime running lights make it easy to tell apart from its predecessor.
The radiator grille now prominently displays the maker’s logo and is considerably larger. It has a chrome line along the curve and many thin diagonal intersecting ribs. Among other things, the redrawn fenders, hood, bumpers, as well as a completely new design of the rims should be noted. Overall, despite all the modifications, he continues to be popular in competitive gaming.
How Much Oil Does an Infiniti QX80 Take?
Infiniti QX80 takes 6.9 quarts of 0W-20 synthetic oil with a filter.
When you change your motor oil in Infiniti QX80, it is important to know how much the engine holds. This will ensure that you have enough of the best motor oil for Infiniti QX80 in stock at all times as well as knowing when to replace it with a new one since there are recommended intervals between changes.
The best motor oil for Infiniti QX80 is important to maintain the life of your engine. Many people mistakenly think that since their car has a large engine, it requires a heavier weight oil. This isn’t always the case as using the best motor oil for Infiniti QX80 that is too heavy can actually cause more wear and tear on your engine.
Infiniti recommends 0W-20 synthetic oil or equivalent be used in your best motor oil for Infiniti QX80 to ensure optimal performance. When selecting an oil, always consult your vehicle owner’s manual to make sure you are choosing the best motor oil for Infiniti QX80 for your specific application.
2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 Infiniti QX80 Oil Capacity
- ADVANCED PROTECTION AGAINST the four main causes of engine breakdown: wear friction heat and deposits
- 40% BETTER WEAR PROTECTION vs. industry standard as tested in the Sequence IVB engine test
- 25% BETTER DEPOSIT PROTECTION with superior engine cleaning detergents as tested in the GMOD engine test
- EXCEPTIONAL HIGH/LOW TEMPERATURE PROTECTION defends your motor no matter the weather conditions
- MINIMIZE EXPENSIVE REPAIRS due to exhaust system damage by shielding important engine components
- 50% More wear protection than industry standard with enhanced anti-wear additives that prevent unwanted metal-on-metal contact and provide an extra layer of protection that keeps your engine in excellent shape for the many miles ahead
- Reduce costly repairs by minimizing exhaust system damage with our fully synthetic formulation
- Minimize heat and abrasion between moving parts help your high-mileage engine maintain its horsepower and perform its best for longer
- 25% More protection against deposits than the industry standard with extra detergents, keeping your engine clean and sustaining its performance
- Optimum oil pressure under all operating conditions
- Instant lubrication after cold start
- Extended service intervals
- Reduces pollutant emissions
- Smooth engine running
- Mobil 1 Extended Performance full-synthetic motor oil 0W-20 helps protect critical engine parts for up to 20,000 miles between oil changes,* controlling oxidation to prevent oil breakdown and maintaining excellent viscosity
- Utilizes Mobil 1’s Triple Action+ Formula to combine outstanding engine performance, protection, and cleanliness with the added benefit of power
- Meets ILSAC GF-6 standards to help provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) and timing chain wear protection while keeping your engine clean and helping to improve your fuel economy
- Helps extend engine life by working to prevent damaging deposits and sludge buildup
- Provides excellent internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees F) and low temperature protection (to -40 degrees F)
- For best performance, follow the manufacturer's recommendations in your vehicle owner’s manual.
- Formulated for longer drain intervals
- Helps prevent build up that can cause rust and corrosion
- Reduces friction for less engine wear
- High resistance to viscosity and thermal breakdown
- 7 Quarts of Oil
- Oil Type: Synthetic
- Viscosity Grade: SAE 0W-20
- Quantity: 7 bottles
- OEM Approvals: GM dexosD
- Full synthetic 0W-20 engine oil made from natural gas, not crude, using Pennzoil's patented gas-to-liquid PurePlus Technology
- No other leading motor oil provides better wear protection for your engine (based on Sequence IVA wear test using SAE 5W-30)
- Pennzoil 0W-20 is a carbon neutral motor oil, achieved through verified Nature Based Carbon Credits that offset the CO2 lifecycle emissions
- Helps protect engines from loss of power and provides better fuel economy—drive on average an extra 550 miles per year (versus a dirty engine)
- Keeps pistons dramatically cleaner than required by the toughest industry standards (based on ILSAC GF-6 and Sequence IIIH piston deposit test using SAE 5W-30)
- Genuine Nissan 0W-20 Oil Change Kit
- Qty. 5 Quarts of Genuine Nissan Motor Oil 0W-20
- Includes Genuine Nissan Oil Filter 15208-65F0E (Small Nissan Filter)
- Includes Copper Washer 11026-JA00A
- Manufactured By ExxonMobil Oil Corporation
- PREMIUM FULL SYNTHETIC: K&N premium synthetic oil helps keep your engine running like new.
- ADVANCED SYNTHAMAX TECHNOLOGY: Formulated with unique additives to help protect critical engine components.
- SUPERIOR ENGINE PROTECTION: Advanced formula full synthetic oil is formulated to minimize harmful contaminants and sludge buildup.
- REDUCE WEAR & TEAR: K&N ultra synthetic engine oil offers premium engine protection.
- ALL WEATHER PROTECTION: K&N advanced full synthetic motor oil helps your car run smooth in both cold & hot temperature conditions.
2014-2022 Infiniti QX80 Oil Capacity
5.6L 8-cyl VK56VD engine:
- Oil capacity with filter: 6.9 quarts (6.5 liters);
- Oil Type: 0W-20, 5W-30;
- Oil drain plug torque: 25 ft/lbs.
Recommended Engine Oil Filter For Infiniti QX80
- HIGH FLOW RATES: Designed to provide exceptional flow rates and a consistent flow of oil to your engine
- VERSATILE COMPATIBILITY: Designed to operate with all synthetic, conventional, and blended motor oils
- PROTECT YOUR ENGINE: Pleated synthetic-blend filtration media removes most harmful contaminants
- EXTENSIVELY TESTED: Laboratory tested to ensure excellent capacity and burst strength
- EASY TO REMOVE: Fast and easy Wrench-Off removal
- CLEAN ONCE EVERY 5 YEARS: Engine air filter only needs cleaning every 75,000 miles under normal highway driving conditions (based on the average miles driven per year of 15,000 miles)
- BUILT TO LAST: K&N Air Filters are manufactured with durable, premium materials and state-of-the-art construction methods to last a lifetime
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Using a washable, reusable engine air filter helps reduce replacement air filter waste- a K&N air filter is designed to last longer than 10 or more disposable filters
- ENGINEERED POWER: State-of-the-art air filter media is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration as well as improve overall engine performance
- EASY INSTALLATION: K&N Air Filters are pre-treated and ready to drop into your factory air box- they are one of the easiest and most cost-effective vehicle upgrades for quick performance gains
- COMPATIBLE with Acura MDX 3.5L 2003-2020, RDX 3.5L 2013-2018, TSX 2.4L 2004-2014, MDX 3.7L 2007-2013, TL 3.2L 2004-2008, TL 3.5L 2007-2014, TLX 3.5L 2015-2020, RSX 2.0L 2002-2006, RDX 2.3L 2007-2012, TLX 2.4L 2015-2020, ILX 2.4L 2013-2019
- [cont.] TL 3.7L 2009-2014, RL 3.5L 2005-2008, RDX 2.0L 2019-2020, RLX 3.5L 2014-2020, RL 3.7L 2009-2012, ZDX 3.7L 2010-2013, TSX 3.5L 2010-2014, MDX 3.0L 2017-2018, ILX 1.5L 2013-2015, MDX 3.0L HYBRID 2019, CSX 2.0L 2006-2011
- REPLACES FRAM PH7317, PUROLATOR L14610, L14620, WIX 51356, 57356, FORD XF5Z-6731AA, FRAM PH7317, PH7317-FR, GM 12582255, HONDA 15400-PLC-003, 15400-PLC-004, 15400-PLM-A01, 15400-PLM-A02, 15400-RBA-F01, 15400-RTA-003, 15400-RTA-004
- BUILT for both SYNTHETIC AND CONVENTIONAL OILS. Proven to drive up to 5,000 miles between oil changes with confidence.
- GREATER ENGINE PROTECTION by optimally screening out 97% of harmful contaminants such as such as carbon, sand, dust and bits of metal before they can get into your engine.
- Product Type:Oil Filter
- Package Quantity :1
- Ready To Install.
- Style : Premium
Last update on 2022-11-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API