Infiniti QX80 is a luxury SUV. It is best to use the best motor oil for Infiniti QX80s as it will help protect the engine from wear and tear. There are many different types of motor oils, so picking the best one can be difficult. In this article, we will discuss the best-rated motor oils that are available for Infiniti QX80s and why they work well in this vehicle with its specific needs.
The new Infiniti QX80 debuted to the public prior to the 2017 Dubai Auto Show, where it was first previewed. Despite global market shifts and an almost totally redone front end, the car is only a restyling and not a new generation. The new model’s small “frowning” headlights with big lenses and elegant sections of LED daytime running lights make it easy to tell apart from its predecessor.
The radiator grille now prominently displays the maker’s logo and is considerably larger. It has a chrome line along the curve and many thin diagonal intersecting ribs. Among other things, the redrawn fenders, hood, bumpers, as well as a completely new design of the rims should be noted. Overall, despite all the modifications, he continues to be popular in competitive gaming.
How Much Oil Does an Infiniti QX80 Take?
Infiniti QX80 takes 6.9 quarts of 0W-20 synthetic oil with a filter.
When you change your motor oil in Infiniti QX80, it is important to know how much the engine holds. This will ensure that you have enough of the best motor oil for Infiniti QX80 in stock at all times as well as knowing when to replace it with a new one since there are recommended intervals between changes.
The best motor oil for Infiniti QX80 is important to maintain the life of your engine. Many people mistakenly think that since their car has a large engine, it requires a heavier weight oil. This isn’t always the case as using the best motor oil for Infiniti QX80 that is too heavy can actually cause more wear and tear on your engine.
Infiniti recommends 0W-20 synthetic oil or equivalent be used in your best motor oil for Infiniti QX80 to ensure optimal performance. When selecting an oil, always consult your vehicle owner’s manual to make sure you are choosing the best motor oil for Infiniti QX80 for your specific application.
2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 Infiniti QX80 Engine Oil Capacity
- Optimum oil pressure under all operating conditions
- Instant lubrication after cold start
- Extended service intervals
- Reduces pollutant emissions
- Smooth engine running
- 50% More wear protection than industry standard with enhanced anti-wear additives that prevent unwanted metal-on-metal contact and provide an extra layer of protection that keeps your engine in excellent shape for the many miles ahead
- Reduce costly repairs by minimizing exhaust system damage with our fully synthetic formulation
- Minimize heat and abrasion between moving parts help your high-mileage engine maintain its horsepower and perform its best for longer
- 25% More protection against deposits than the industry standard with extra detergents, keeping your engine clean and sustaining its performance
- Castrol GTX Full Synthetic Motor Oil provides maximum protection to help fight the impact of severe conditions that can potentially shorten engine life
- Castrol GTX Full Synthetic has been proven to dramatically reduce engine wear - 6X better than the industry standard
- 1.3X better sludge protection than industry standards
- Full synthetic formula provides thermal and oxidation stability with a superior level of protection against viscosity breakdown
- Specifications: API SP/SN PLUS/SN, ILSAC GF-6, GM dexos1 Gen 2, Meets Ford WSS-M2C962-A1
- 42 Percent Better Rating On Fighting Power Robbing Deposits
- Superior Engine Protection Vs Conventional And Synthetic Blend Oils
- Superior Performance Against Deposits, Wear And Oxidation; Bottle Color: Black
- Meets The Needs Of Honda, Toyota, Acura, Lexus And Other Vehicles Where 0W-20 Grade Is Recommended
- Mobil 1 Extended Performance full-synthetic motor oil 0W-20 helps protect critical engine parts for up to 20,000 miles between oil changes,* controlling oxidation to prevent oil breakdown and maintaining excellent viscosity
- Utilizes Mobil 1’s Triple Action+ Formula to combine outstanding engine performance, protection, and cleanliness with the added benefit of power
- Meets ILSAC GF-6 standards to help provide low-speed pre-ignition (LSPI) and timing chain wear protection while keeping your engine clean and helping to improve your fuel economy
- Helps extend engine life by working to prevent damaging deposits and sludge buildup
- Provides excellent internal engine heat protection (up to 500 degrees F) and low temperature protection (to -40 degrees F)
- ULTIMATE PROTECTION AGAINST the four main causes of engine breakdown: wear, friction, heat and deposits
- 10X STRONGER AGAINST OIL BREAKDOWN vs. industry standards as tested in the Sequence IIIH
- 50% BETTER WEAR PROTECTION than industry standards as tested in the Sequence X engine test
- SUPERIOR CLEANING AND PERFORMANCE with Dual Defense Additive Technology to keep your engine running like new
- MEETS OR EXCEEDS ALL REQUIREMENTS of ILSAC GF-6A, API SP, API SN with SN PLUS, API SN, dexos 1 Gen 2
- Mobil Full Synthetic High Mileage 0W-20 motor oil is designed for vehicles with over 75,000 miles, upgrading from a conventional or synthetic blend, or requiring full synthetic motor oil
- Provides guaranteed protection that's 1.5X longer than our conventional and synthetic blend oils, up to 7,500 miles between oil changes
- Helps to prevent oil leaks, sludge, and deposit formation to help reduce engine wear with a balanced additive system formulation and extra seal conditioner
- Provides excellent resistance to oil breakdown, for proven long-lasting protection, and maintains oil viscosity at high operating temperatures
- Recommended for all types of gasoline-powered vehicles, including those with turbocharged engines, and meets API SP resource-conserving
- 7 Quarts of Oil
- Oil Type: Synthetic
- Viscosity Grade: SAE 0W-20
- Quantity: 7 bottles
- OEM Approvals: GM dexosD
- Excellent wear protection
- High lubrication reliability
- Extended service intervals
- Excellent high and low temperature behavior
- Saves fuel
2014-2022 Infiniti QX80 Engine Oil Capacity
5.6L 8-cyl VK56VD engine:
- Engine Oil Capacity with filter: 6.9 quarts (6.5 liters);
- Oil Type: 0W-20, 5W-30;
- Oil drain plug torque: 25 ft/lbs.
Recommended Engine Oil Filter For Infiniti QX80
- ☑️ TOP QUALITY/ GUARANTEED
- Do you want to avoid damage to your vehicle's engine? Replacing the oil filter is even more important than changing the air or fuel filter. This OEM filter will protect your vehicle by keeping harmful particles and dirt out, preventing premature wear and engine failure.
- As for the DRAIN PLUG CRUSH WASHER GASKET many people take it for granted that aluminum and copper do not need to be replaced. However, they do "harden". Yes, you may be able to reuse the old one 1 or 2 times, but every time you reuse it, you are increasing the chances of a leak. Really, it's a small price to pay to do the job correctly and reduces the risk of oil leaks. If your mechanic confirms the failures of these parts you should replace them INSTANTLY to avoid downtime for your car.
- 🔵 FEATURES:【OIL FILTER】: ORIGINAL part made with a unique blend of natural and synthetic materials in the media for better oil filtration and enhanced engine protection.【DRAIN PLUG CRUSH WASHER GASKET:】: High quality and durable part made of aluminum, fixed same as OEM.
- 📦 PACKAGE INCLUDES: 8.46 x 4.29 x 3.03 inches package with three (3) oil filters and (3) pieces of drain plug.
- Product Type : Auto Accessory
- Package Dimensions : 8.6"L X 9.6"Wx7.5"H
- Package Quantity :1
- Country Of Origin: United States
- EFFICIENCY: Tough Guard provides 99% filtration efficiency and ideal protection for drivers who push their vehicles to the extreme.
- ENGINE PROTECTION: Synthetic fiber/cellulose blend increases dirt-trapping and dirt-holding capacity for higher levels of engine protection and longer filter life. Synthetic blend media provides 99% dirt holding capacity.
- TEMPERATURE RESISTENCE: For heavy-duty towing and hauling, stop-and-go traffic, or extreme weather, Tough Guard is engineered to handle demanding conditions. Engineered for either conventional or synthetic motor oils, Tough Guard filters deliver superior protection.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Oil filters come with SureGrip that provides non-slip surface for easier installation and removal. Internally lubricated sealing gasket for easier filter removal.
- CAPABILITY: The silicone anti-drain back valve ensures safe engine startups, extending the life of the oil filter for up to 15,000 miles with proven protection.
- Exclusive FILTECH media technology screens out more harmful particles and dirt, preventing premature wear and engine failure
- OE fit ensured through strong steel base plates and housings that prevent warpage, leaks and poor fit
- Silicone anti-drain back valve ensures engine receives a supply of clean oil when the vehicle is started
- High lubricity gasket design provides a tight, leak proof seal, yet allows for easy removal when it's time for an oil change; Metal spiral-wound center tube reinforces internal strength for durability
- Compatible with select vehicles (Note: vehicle trim level/engine may affect fitment - verify specific vehicle fitment details with fit checker above): ACURA: 06-11 CSX, 01-05 EL, 13-18 ILX, 01-20 MDX, 07-18 RDX, 05-12 RL, 14-20 RLX, 02-06 RSX, 04-14 TL
Last update on 2023-02-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API